Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goofy Girls

Monday and Wednesday nights are girls nights. My mom, Isabella, Ava and I head out to the YMCA so that mom and I can enjoy the Zumba class and the girls like to play in the Child Watch. And let me just say that the gal that runs the Child Watch is AWESOME! Anyone that can eventually win over Ava gets double points in my book! Her own kids are often there and Isabella enjoys seeing them every week and loves her new friends.

Well it has become our ritual to go to YogurtVille after Zumba. For whatever reason this has become almost like our bonding time. It doesn't matter what kind of crap (and yes I say crap, because that is just the only word that explains the stuff happening in my life these days) has transpired earlier in the day or week, none of it seems to matter on Monday or Wednesday after 7:20 p.m. It is wonderful and amazing.

Soooo, this past Monday we had to make a quick stop at Kroger before YogurtVille. My mom jumped out while the girls and I stayed in the car and well...just got a little goofy. ;)



(this little pose stems from one that Isabella did a couple of years ago -below)

(She always used to make a goofy face and an L shape with her hand and that was her funny pose..too cute!)

2 comments:

Dysfunktional said...

The girls look great. I like your goofy picture too. :)

Anonymous said...

I remember that night!! I also remember the spooky ride Isabella went on the scared the hell out of her!