Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Time

Well, we are well into summer and Texas gets HOT! Unfortunately, we don't have a pool...but that doesn't mean we can't play in the water! With the help of a kiddie splash pool and Six Flags Octopus Spray thingy, I have turned my backyard into a splash ground! And really I am killing two birds with one stone...notice the dead, brown grass in the background because our sprinkler system is not working. Well now my grass is turning green again! The crape myrtles are starting to bloom...all I need to do now is plant some flowers in the pots and there might be a little hope of bringing my backyard a little life.


Along with pools and splashing what would summer be without brownies! After eating a dinner of hot dogs, baked beans, then splashing around in the pool the night ends perfectly with finally busting out and using our Perfect Brownie Pan (that we got for Christmas)! It was Isabella's idea to add the M&Ms and if I do say so myself they turned out "perfect!"



Tomorrow is the Fourth of July, so the summer time fun will continue...so until then! ;)

No comments: