Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's a pillow...It's a pet...It's a Pillow Pet!



Isabella has been begging me to buy these for her and her sister...I mean BEGGING ME! Basically any infomercial Isabella sees, she wants. Note on the last post we have the Perfect Brownie Pan. We also have a Bendaroos, Touch Brush, Heeltastic and other random things I can't think of at the moment. Back to Pillow Pets....I had every intention of ordering them on-line but kept putting it off. Well, during my theraputic shopping experience today we were leaving the mall and there is a kiosk full of what....you guessed it! Pillow Pets! Isabella wanted a piggy and she wanted to get Ava the ladybug. Well what I didn't know from the website was they have large ones and small ones too! The small one was the perfect size for Ava (it was also cheaper and considering how much I had just spent on my little shopping spree, that was definitely a plus!). BUT they did not have a small ladybug. :( So we ended up with a cute little pinky rabbit. So cute (both the kids and the pillows)! They couldn't wait until they got home...they had to have them in the car. ;)






2 comments:

Dysfunktional said...

I'm an adult and I want one of those pillows. I've seen the informercials and I love, love, the way they look.

CynD said...

You totally need to get one! I'm going to steal Ava's. Apparently she wants the big one, because she keeps going after Isabella's. So as soon as I get her a big one, that little rabbit is mine! They are soooooo soft! LOL!